• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

thundaboult

International Debutant
mannnnn great start but I'm thinkin when will young gets out there, in his preferred no.4 role finally, he MUST make this count, they've been so flaky on him, do or die

slippy888

International Captain
Would Bazball be possible in the 90s and early 2000s when there where world class standard bowlers in fast bowlers and spin?

Athlai

Not Terrible
It sickens me how many kiwis yearn to be under the jackboot of Bazball. A true fan of NZ will turn their nose up at this flagrant display of individualism/intent and aggression. What would Williamson say? You know he doesn't approve.

Capture.JPG

slippy888

International Captain
It just dont see legit seeing Southee wearing the captain arms band, i was all for Kane to continue to captain New Zealand test team for another 2 years at least was this another down fall.