• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Fantastic 50 from ussie. So good in these conditions even if he plays a dumb shot occasionally. Need him to double it.

anil1405

International Captain
I didn't get a chance to see a replay - did Smith actually hit that? Looked a mile away.
Appeared that way to me too. Would've loved to see another replay. Maybe in the frame before, where it looked like there was a clear gap, it might have taken the edge close to the bottom of the bat.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
50/50-ish session, maybe? Though India would feel good that both Smith and Marnus are in the pavilion.

3/94 certainly better than I expected, anyway. Still probably gonna struggle to 250 but who knows, that might actually be a decent score on this pitch lol

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
50/50-ish session, maybe? Though India would feel good that both Smith and Marnus are in the pavilion.

3/94 certainly better than I expected, anyway. Still probably gonna struggle to 250 but who knows, that might actually be a decent score on this pitch lol
250 looks defendable with the amount of bounce and sharp spin that's happening

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant

That is definitely India's session..Australia's confidence took big hit in those last few overs ND they have a long tail

Burgey

I hope Trav gets a decent score here, if only because I think he was treated pretty shabbily to miss out first test given his replacement wasn't exactly someone who averages 80 or something like that in the SC. Will be interesting to see what sort of approach he takes if he does get in.

Daemon

I hope Trav gets a decent score here, if only because I think he was treated pretty shabbily to miss out first test given his replacement wasn't exactly someone who averages 80 or something like that in the SC. Will be interesting to see what sort of approach he takes if he does get in.
The worst part is they've probably messed with his head (pun unintended) now by dropping him in the first place - basically making the statement that "yes you're in the form of your life but you're so so bad against spin that we're going to let this here useless **** ahead of you".

Very poor selection from Australia overall on this tour, Murphy aside.