• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seeing these pictures really has me eagerly anticipating renowned asthmatic Burgeinho's tour to this joint in April.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The absolute disarray less than half an hour from the toss. lol.

Squad management and preparation 101. Playing Agar in a dead rubber to then parachute in a bloke who wasn't even in the squad.

Burgey

tbh they probably had a fair idea which way they were going pending fitness assessments ont he morning of the game, but I agree flying in someone as replacement for the leggie then selecting him over the first picked SLA is ****ed up in the extreme.

anil1405

International Captain
tbh they probably had a fair idea which way they were going pending fitness assessments ont he morning of the game, but I agree flying in someone as replacement for the leggie then selecting him over the first picked SLA is ****ed up in the extreme.
Credit to them, in this case, for being bold and picking Kuhnemann. They could've sticked to the Agar first policy and made a mistake.

Spikey

I've considered the matter and here's my thoughts:

chris green shoulda been picked this is a ****ing outrage

Shri

Mr. Glass
if i were a cheating aussie i would present a baggy green and let the opposition plan for that player and pick their team accordingly, then i would play someone else

Shri

Mr. Glass
I have a fever. And hard throat pain.

I dreamed of the test match last night repeatedly. Rahul got injured and I felt happy even though we were losing. Cummins hit a hundred. Ashwin did not play the test because of a cold. Jaddu had a finger injury and our only spinners left were kuldeep, axar and shreyas but I was confident that we would still win although I was nervous

Wait that's a nightmare

Spark

Global Moderator
The XI seems to be this:

Khawaja
Warner
Labuschagne
Smith
Head
Handscomb
Carey
Cummins
Murphy
Lyon
Kuhnemann

That tail... we've picked a #10 (on current form) and three #11s. It's as bad as some of the lower orders Pakistan has put up in recent years.