• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Jadeja is a God on these pitches , the way he plays mind games with the opposition especially the best batsmen is so captivating, the changes of pace , the subtle hint of turn .Batsman is all alone in his thoughts do I go back or do I come forward ? ..

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jadeja is a God on these pitches , the way he plays mind games with the opposition especially the best batsmen is so captivating, the changes of pace , the subtle hint of turn .Batsman is all alone in his thoughts do I go back or do I come forward ? ..
Come down the wicket and bop the fingers spinner over his head... its not complicated...

thierry henry

International Coach
I know he mostly gets it ripping on helpful pitches but it still mystifies me how Jadeja can be such a sharp turner of the ball, at 90kph+, with an action that betrays no intent to either spin it or bowl fast