• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
That was a more impressive 47* by Marnus than most of his hundreds tbh

I am not sure if it is all that unexpected. The best batters batting in the best conditions for batting on a pretty stoic pitch. Wont rule out a burst after lunch/tea/drinnks seeing them all out though.
I agree but let's be honest, there are a lot of batsmen who would have missed any number of straight ones out there in their stead

Spark

Global Moderator
Just saw the drop again. Yeah Kohli was 100% not ready for that ball to come to him. He'd switched off before the ball had even pitched.

subshakerz

International Coach
Great observation by the commentators of how Labu laughs off the odd misbehaving delivery, rather than let it build up pressure. I think small things like that make a difference.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Great observation by the commentators of how Labu laughs off the odd misbehaving delivery, rather than let it build up pressure. I think small things like that make a difference.
He does and so do many batters these days, esp. the T20 generation. The real test, of course, would be when something does a lot and actually gets you out. Whether you can let that not get to your head is the real test.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a more impressive 47* by Marnus than most of his hundreds tbh
Yeah, stats showed he'd middled in the high 80% range. Pretty decent after the early dramas. The value of a quality number 3 is genuinely miles beyond whatever their raw average is. Will always be the most important role in any line up imo.

Last edited:

halba

International 12th Man
Head for Warner. Any takers?

Atleast head can bash a quick 30 odd

Warner is a total walking wicket in India