• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Still bewildered that Travis isn't in next, the decision to not play him in itself has some explaining to do, assuming he's all fit and ready to go.
He's 3 times the player Warner is these days for starters, and just doesn't warrant dumping, seems really weird.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still bewildered that Travis isn't in next, the decision to not play him in itself has some explaining to do, assuming he's all fit and ready to go.
He's 3 times the player Warner is these days for starters, and just doesn't warrant dumping, seems really weird.
Plus he’s probably our 3rd best spinner

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Winning the toss such a huge thing for Aus here.

One thing that is often underrated about winter tests in India is the early morning moisture that sometimes does not allow the ball to bounce as much as it usually can. This track is definitely a low bounce one but I am wondering if the ones that kept lower than normal earlier may have had something to do with the winter moisture too. Once the sun beats down, maybe it will settle down?

Spark

Global Moderator
How do you score on this if the ball isn't pitched up right under your nose?
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I'd prefer the rank turner to what I think this might be. This might get very dull.

The last sequence of three or four overs might show what this is like - dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot rank half volley four dot dot dot dot

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
@Arachnodouche - SKY ball.

Shami keeps serving up the one bad ball an over. :( He really should not be bowling anymore for a while now. Hopefully the innings is done before he has to have another spell.