• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I wonder how many teams out there would be playing Henry Nicholls at 3 and have someone like Glenn Phillips all the way down at 6. These guys gone lost the plot
Not new news. Santner Announced in press conference before. Even phillip says if i bats upper order i doubt i can contribute as good as # 6.

I think Nicholas at 3 good move in 50 over game

ataraxia

International Coach
Looks like with Boult/Southee/Henry/Jamieson/Milne/Tickner/Sodhi out #batdeep will meme itself into play. Cricinfo saying Shipley at 10 is possible – though selectors will always pick Duffy in this scenario (over Dougeh)
huh is Tickner available? Lies as always from cricinfo

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Tickner over douggie seems, wierd? Has tickner been in good domestic form recently or something? Douggie has better domestic and international 50 over stats and can actually hold a stick.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Nz's Golden chance to beat india koz One can not trust Surya/ Kishan / Washington & Thakur & rest of bowlers.

NZ need to removes early 3 wkts in First 15 over to win

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder how many teams out there would be playing Henry Nicholls at 3 and have someone like Glenn Phillips all the way down at 6. These guys gone lost the plot
This team will look perfectly fine once Williamson comes back in for Nicholls at 3. All others are playing at right positions. Mitchell and Latham at 4 and 5 is a good combination. Philips and Bracewell provide the icing at the end.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nz's Golden chance to beat india koz One can not trust Surya/ Kishan / Washington & Thakur & rest of bowlers.

NZ need to removes early 3 wkts in First 15 over to win
Stop the Ghambiring, this is an awful NZ XI, this is going to be carnage.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, that was a bit spicy from Tickner. One of those blokes who every now and then gets his action to click and produces a ball 10kmh quicker than his average pace.

Zinzan

Will be tough for NZ if the pitch does slow in the 2nd innings as Ravi is suggesting. I was hoping dew might be a factor being a day/nighter, and it might slide on.

Zinzan

Santner has started beautifully today. Looking forward to see how The Mace goes.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
We're looking like getting pumped here but still happy to see Shipley and even Tickner get a run. I expect very little from Tickner, he's been ok here though showing glimpses of potential only to disappoint is basically his trademark.

Going to be a big chase.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Life is coming a full circle for Rohit who in his earlier years was known for a lot of talent, getting good starts and then throwing it away before turning into a double hundred monster and now reverted to the playing like a millionaire and throwing away good starts type.

Zinzan

We're looking like getting pumped here but still happy to see Shipley and even Tickner get a run. I expect very little from Tickner, he's been ok here though showing glimpses of potential only to disappoint is basically his trademark.

Going to be a big chase.
Not understanding the Shipley selection in the SC. No pace, and just seems to float it up there.