• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
siraj 5 wickets including a direct hit. one of the most talented players to represent india- ever.

Four wickets :
Mohd Siraj today. Equal with with 4 fer.
Javagal Srinath, Bhuvneshwar and Jasprit Bumrah

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

nah... updates are fine IMO.
- Wins for India against Sri Lanka, the most by a team against an opposition.

96 win by India went past Australia's 95 wins against New Zealand to secure the record. India's 19 wins over Sri Lanka in T20Is is also the most by a team against an opponent in the 20-over format.

26 - Bilateral rubbers played by Sri Lanka against India in India across formats, of which they have now lost 22. India remains the only country where they are yet to win a bilateral series in any format against the host nation. This was India's tenth consecutive bilateral ODI series wins against Sri Lanka.

Socerer 01

International Captain
nah... updates are fine IMO.
oh no what have you done

- Wins for India against Sri Lanka, the most by a team against an opposition.

96 win by India went past Australia's 95 wins against New Zealand to secure the record. India's 19 wins over Sri Lanka in T20Is is also the most by a team against an opponent in the 20-over format.

26 - Bilateral rubbers played by Sri Lanka against India in India across formats, of which they have now lost 22. India remains the only country where they are yet to win a bilateral series in any format against the host nation. This was India's tenth consecutive bilateral ODI series wins against Sri Lanka.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Holy Shizzers I was late in checking the result of this game. That margin is almost beyond belief in an ODI.

Perfect storm of India being brilliant and Sri Lanka horrendous presumably.

G. S. Kohli

Sreyas-iyer-ruled-out-of-nz-odis-with-back-injury

Un-capped
Rajat Patidar has been named as Iyer's replacement for the series, with the first match starting on January 18 in Hyderabad.

Last edited:

Zinzan

As much as I want KW nowhere near our T20 side, he'll be massively missed in the ODIs this series, especially on the back of having recently lost Taylor too. I fear we'll be in for a bit of a hiding this series albeit not quite the margin SL were humiliated by.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
As much as I want KW nowhere near our T20 side, he'll be massively missed in the ODIs this series, especially on the back of having recently lost Taylor too. I fear we'll be in for a bit of a hiding this series albeit not quite the margin SL were humiliated by.
If Conway goes early it could get ugly.

Zinzan

Latham always gets big runs against India. And Mitchell is in terrific form for the past year. I think this series will be very competitive.
Mitchell was in good Test form against England, but hasn't performed that well with the bat in white-ball batting recently IIRC.

ataraxia

International Coach
Looks like with Boult/Southee/Henry/Jamieson/Milne/Tickner/Sodhi out #batdeep will meme itself into play. Cricinfo saying Shipley at 10 is possible – though selectors will always pick Duffy in this scenario (over Dougeh)

G. S. Kohli

During the last two series by nz in india both series Results only after Decider of the 3rd game so i Assumes present team of nz ( under Santner or under Latham) doing as good as others tours.

By Ranking SL very poor they need to Qualify to participant for Qualifiers in Zimbabway in June-July 2023.
Nz ten time better than srilanlaka & other plus indian middle order also weak.our bowling not well ballanced too. I wish nz win both series.

Howsie

International Captain
I wonder how many teams out there would be playing Henry Nicholls at 3 and have someone like Glenn Phillips all the way down at 6. These guys gone lost the plot