• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Out of interest, do you think Pope knew? Or was it one of those bounced out and back in without the keeper being sure cases? Genuine question, as I haven't seen it.
Nah I doubt he'd know at all in that situation. It was almost simultaneous and your eyes are up at that point. He would have thought he caught it imo.

Howe_zat

Audio File
cricinfo

OxTiger: "I had just sent the comment that Abrar failed to stay long enough to realize the tactical benefit from those boundaries off Wood.If he had survived, Wood may have been taken off the attack. Now Wood castles Zahid and who is to blame? Abrar."

What a take.

Burgey

cricinfo

OxTiger: "I had just sent the comment that Abrar failed to stay long enough to realize the tactical benefit from those boundaries off Wood.If he had survived, Wood may have been taken off the attack. Now Wood castles Zahid and who is to blame? Abrar."

What a take.
jfc that's some brain dead stuff. Was the comment by the bloke who wrote the book about the SL tour of Australia in 1996 that's just been released?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, that's a doozy.

Burgey

tbf Leach should always bowl to that field with everyone out on the fence. He's average tstl .

flibbertyjibber

Out of interest, do you think Pope knew? Or was it one of those bounced out and back in without the keeper being sure cases? Genuine question, as I haven't seen it.
No he wouldn't know. No fault on keeper it was all on Wilson. Looks like ball is in hand facing the floor and scrapes along ground as he dives across scooping it up. He wouldn't know he grounded it but the camera angle looks pretty clear.

Burgey

35 seems a lonnnnnnnggggggg way off with two tailenders in as opposed to one recognized batsman

Burgey

What's he doing here? Will Leach swing around to replace Wood? He must nearly be gassed. Bowled a long spell either side of lunch.

trundler

What a thrilling session of test cricket that was. Congratulations England.

We really do suck now. Can't compete in NZ/Aus/SA and have now lost home series to England, Australia and NZ back to back to back. Can only draw in WI and SL too. Depressing teams for a Pak fan.