• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Ireland, Scotland, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great to see two of the best UK countries playing this game instead of the turgid dross england usually dishes up.

Burgey

Well it’s a beautiful early summer’s day in Hobart. Was warmer yesterday too, I hiked up kunanyi/Mt Wellington from the Springs trailhead and back down to Fern Tree. Very chilly at the top but otherwise good hiking weather.
Hobart is beautiful. Under rated town. Hope you get down to the water front of a night. Some decent bars, pubs and eateries about the joint.

Chubb

International Regular
Hobart is beautiful. Under rated town. Hope you get down to the water front of a night. Some decent bars, pubs and eateries about the joint.
I’ve been a couple of times before, once in the summer and once for Dark Mofo. I do like it a lot but it is so similar to Wellington and Dunedin, don’t think I could live here.

Burgey

Very good of the organisers to put Ireland and Scotland on in the southern most State in order to avoid the worst effects of sun burn and skin cancer.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Would've assumed from the outset that Scotland were the last favoured of this group, and here they are about to qualify first.

Not even THE ProTECTOR could save Ireland.