• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South African tour of England and Ireland 2022

Chrish

International Debutant
tbf SA have tended to see off England captains who've been in situ for rather longer than Stokes: Hussain, Vaughan and Strauss all 4 or 5 years. Root would have been vulnerable if he hadn't stood down at the start of the summer, but Stokes should be safe whatever happens.
It was said in jest :)

I am liking the way current English side have performed. Hope they stay strong at least until the Ashes..

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
im parlaying my winnings from the last game on south africa at insanely good odds. Ladbrokes still has south africa as underdogs.
Shame riley roussaeu isnt playing to make a bird of it..
And cant wait for the hilarity of stokes throwing his wicket away again on the reverse sweep

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
i'll bet $10 at 5 to 1
1000 to 1 i'll never see my winnings
As if players of the reverse sweep have the sense to stop playing it after it gets them out....i dont think so.
Although if there was anyway id see my winnings id take that bet gladly

Heboric

International Debutant
Now its raining, jeepers England, use better quality deodrant, look whats happening to the climate :ph34r:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
We've been absolutely hideous at white ball in these 2 series.

Don't really get why we're being ultra aggressive when we got to the best in the world without needing to go daft all the time.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Since the new coach and captain have been in place we have become second rate one day team.Come on Key wake up to the fact that you have made a huge error.We need some selectors who are not living in the past and are prepared to drop some of the old brigade who think they are safe ie Roy and even Butler who has done nothing since he returned from IPL.Opposition bowling is so much better than what we dish up and Ali produces the odd little knock but not often enough and his bowling is Cannon fodder