• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not sure NZ can take much from that, nice they got to see Ireland when its warm, but beating these bottlers,,,,meh .
Well they can take the knowledge that Tickner flat out sucks, Macewell/Phillips don’t appear to cut it as 5/6 bowlers, and Henry should not be bowling after the 40th over.

Flem274*

123/5
lol couldn't sleep so tuned back in. **** me that's the most unconvincing 3-0 in history. ireland's consistent competitiveness is a real feather in the cap, but they probably should have won all 3 games.

love tickners celebration and fashion choices but he has no business pulling that after his series lol you can't bowl hard and inaccurate gun barrel length at 125-135kph on tiny grounds man where has his pace gone? i want to love him but he's yet another who has gotten progressively worse since nz debut.

**** we're bad. throw this management to the dogs already. they're not even vanilla they're unsweetened greek yoghurt.

also lol poor lockie ferguson. i didn't see all his overs but his first and second spells were pretty unlucky and he got less wickets than tickner.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Agree with the comments that Ireland should’ve won this 2-1. Took a freakish performance in the first game which can happen, but today was just maddening seeing them get that close.

If a series defeat caused NZ to take a long hard look at the way they’ve been playing it wouldn’t have been a bad thing. As is we probably need a few months.

thundaboult

International Debutant
lol couldn't sleep so tuned back in. **** me that's the most unconvincing 3-0 in history. ireland's consistent competitiveness is a real feather in the cap, but they probably should have won all 3 games.

love tickners celebration and fashion choices but he has no business pulling that after his series lol you can't bowl hard and inaccurate gun barrel length at 125-135kph on tiny grounds man where has his pace gone? i want to love him but he's yet another who has gotten progressively worse since nz debut.

**** we're bad. throw this management to the dogs already. they're not even vanilla they're unsweetened greek yoghurt.

also lol poor lockie ferguson. i didn't see all his overs but his first and second spells were pretty unlucky and he got less wickets than tickner.
tickner bowling his off season pace lmao

Niall

International Coach
harry tector is awesome

hope csk get him and stirling next season

Stirling not Australian can't be picked sadly.

To be fair a lot of big hitters at the top do get overlooked .

Little was at Chennai as a nets bowler this year, no idea how he done, but he has had a wretched summer since then. Did Dhoni break him?:sadangel: