• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

slippy888

International Captain
Why can't India find a decent leg spinner Jadeja is solid bowler but he not known to rip through opposing teams abroad.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If England win I challenge anyone to pinpoint in this thread the exact moment the joking gambhiring turned into real concern

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy hell, there is some serious superstitious gymnastics going on in here. Nervous fans trying to influence the result through their own expectations and projections all over the place.

I love it.

I'll be glued to it tonight (my time). Best thing is it'll be almost be guaranteed to be over by lunch, certainly if England win.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be embarrassing if England manages to screw up somehow from here.. Their game to lose..
May as well call this out. England just produced 3 incredible chases in a row in one series, at some stage they're not going to get one right. To call it embarrassing is pretty out there. These are cricketers, not cyborgs, they're going to fall in their mission at some stage.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
May as well call this out. England just produced 3 incredible chases in a row in one series, at some stage they're not going to get one right. To call it embarrassing is pretty out there. These are cricketers, not cyborgs, they're going to fall in their mission at some stage.
Nah, England have just poleaxed the WTC finalists in 4 successive tests. Taking conventional reason and flushing it down the toilet has transformed them into the greatest team of all time.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is just nuts. How on earth do you find a target that you feel comfortable defending against England? It’s almost worth bowling first against them off turners.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, England have just poleaxed the WTC finalists in 4 successive tests. Taking conventional reason and flushing it down the toilet has transformed them into the greatest team of all time.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You won't convince me that Bazism isn't still criminal.

Against Shami, the Screamer, the Chucker, the other guy and the Big Fat P*ssy. It tells us nothing.

Thakur is the other guy if you were wondering.

Aritro

International Regular
BazBall is just Bairstow scoring really quickly and succeeding spectacularly, Stokes playing with wanton abandon with mixed results and Root scoring the same number of runs he has been for ages, but maybe scoring a bit quicker. And others playing their normal game.

Non?

Flem274*

123/5
This is how it feels India you ****s. What a stupid team England are.

I guess from Indias POV you gotta nip out Root and YJB early then aim to find inexperienced Billings and that long long tail. Perhaps still a bit closer than it appears.