• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Probably too late but needed that. Pant is definitely one of the best Test bats in the world currently. Need to somehow run through the tail before lunch. It’s so stupid that I have to say somehow

cnerd123

likes this
I feel like Leach bowled a bit too straight. Not worth attacking the stumps to these two, they're very strong hitting straight and into leg. Could have tried bowling it much wider of offstump and forcing them to either drag it to leg or hit against the turn.
Maharaj and Shamsi got the better of Pant in the recent T20I series so it can be done, I think they just bowled the wrong lines
Called it. Make me captain of England.