• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Incidentally I bought a 4k 50 inch TV recently and this is the first significant cricket I have watched on it and it was glorious with the blue sky and green grass. We are lucky to be cricket fans in this era...
Do they even telecast cricket at 4k?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli taking the piss out of Southee's pace :laugh:

Southee being the guy who has dismissed Kohli more than anyone across all formats, and is probably the same pace as Potts and Stokes, who dismissed him in this game.

It's almost sad the way Kohli has gone. From a world beater to a guy whose ego is still trying to write cheques his body can't cash

Shady Slim

International Coach
just saw the potts dismissal looking over the shoulder of the bloke in front of me on the train and far out that’s worse than anything broad has done to get out since the yadav incident. unironically disagraceful for a test cricketer

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
just saw the potts dismissal looking over the shoulder of the bloke in front of me on the train and far out that’s worse than anything broad has done to get out since the yadav incident. unironically disagraceful for a test cricketer
i'm not sure i follow

chris.hinton

International Captain
3 quick wickets today within the 1st hour. Pant is looking to increase his run rate and Anderson will show him who is boss. Iyer will hit 2 4s and then get bowled, While Pujara will try and up the ante and get caught in the slips