• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in South Africa 2022

Dendarii

International Debutant
Bavuma was decent for someone who never bowled in ODIs before. It would greatly help the team if he can get through 3 or 4 overs regularly. His mediums looked better than AB or Behardiens and they both went through periods of bowling a chunk of the fifth bowler quota.
I remember Bavuma giving Australia trouble the first time he ever bowled in a test. He's hardly bowled at any level, but he does look like he wouldn't be a terrible part-timer.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember Bavuma giving Australia trouble the first time he ever bowled in a test. He's hardly bowled at any level, but he does look like he wouldn't be a terrible part-timer.
Given his batting track record, would I be out of order asking if he has secretly been a bits and pieces player pretending to be a middle-order batsman?

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He is just a bit too slow for really top quality batsmen. Yeah he can do a holding job in emergency, particularly for LO stuff, but if you need him in Test cricket you have probably thrown in the towel and just trying to preserve your front line bowlers.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea Miller's getting stuck in for a big one

Can't find a legal source to watch this (why isn't it on ICC.tv?) and so resorting to dodgy FB streams again.

Let's go Fizzeh

Aritro

International Regular
Lol dreadful shot from Oscar Pretorius. That's an absolute gift that. That's the sort of wicket we normally give away.

Aritro

International Regular
I amuse myself sometimes hearing "Oscar Pistorius" as a lyric in God Save the Queen.

Send her victorious
Oscar Pistorius
Long to reign over us

etc

Aritro

International Regular
Another gift for Taskin. He had a few in the first match as well. He must be doing something right if it keeps happening though.