• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
3 pretty decent options for the all rounder spot(4 if you include neesham) I honestly can't pick who's best going foward. Rachin I think at least you get a spin option.
5/6 if you include Smith and if Phillips can bowl decent spin. Also really impressed with Santner's batting in the SuperSmash so who knows if he could do a Matt Henry at test level. I reckon Rippon could do a decent job too if given a chance.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If we lose the toss and slump to 40/3 it is all on. SA will definitely bowl and field better and can surely get past 200 with the bat

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Also we win 2-0 we go back to no1 in the world ahead of Australia. Would be nice to tour England as WTC champs AND at no 1 in the rankings.

Frost

U19 Debutant
Yep. Three Test series, too. On SKY, not ****ty ol' Spark. Perfect.
I run both so I'm not worried, hmmmm maybe presumptuous but the potential of a 3 nil white wash on the cards unless england uncover batsmen who can play swing.

Flem274*

123/5
SkyGo is the worst app ever created, and even terrestrial TV Sky decides to go home if it rains.

A truly awful company.

ataraxia

International Coach
Still better than Spark "we will make you skip forward in between every single ball if you don't want to fall behind" Sport though

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
Spark was awful through that first test, first time I'd really have any complaints though as I missed the rugby world cup debacle.

Annoying for me that Sky has the rights for winter though, as I'll have the Spark subscription for the f1 anyway

Frost

U19 Debutant
Yea my spark is great, not sure if it makes a difference but good internet connection and good devices. Never had problems. My sky go app doesn't even work, I have to go to the website to launch it, at least they now let you cast to a TV for no extra cost.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ's attack is quality, relentless and versatile. SA can just never string two good series performances together in all honesty. I think it's a really bad match up for SA's top order, as apart from Elgar, they all go at the ball with very hard hands and always want to feel bat on ball, which in NZ is fatal. Especially against such good exponents of swing as Southee, Boult * Henry and Jamieson are

EDIT : Keegan Peterson the exception, looked quality v India and sad to hear he's injured. How did Hamza look?