• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 13 - 17 Feb 2021

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think that Kohli would have enforced the follow-on, but it still feels better not to give him the option.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On a positive note, Foakes has been super

He’s obviously a top shelf keeper and he looks to be better organised with the bat than all bar Root & Stokes

Some of the other English batting techniques are very weird and don’t inspire confidence at all

D

Deleted member 38150

When a greenish top in SENA countries swing by miles and gives no chance for batsman, it's all good and the SC batsmen need to learn to play swing.. But if the SENA countries batsmen get out to trurning balls, then it's not their technique or temparament problem.. It's only the pitch to blame.. What a hyprocatic bull ****.. If you are so afraid of turning pitches, then dont come for overseas tours.. Keep playing in your own lawns..

Son Of Coco

Why am I not surprised that the same level of idiocy is displayed on twitter by Vaughan, KP and Warne as it is here by Burgey and Social? Burgey is probably angry he has to live in the ass of the world map but **** off if you think this pitch is not good. Consistent turn, bounce and pace. If you cant play spin, dont play cricket, ****s.
I can't comment on the veracity of most of your post, but let me assure you nobody is pissed off they have to live in Australia. Although the glare of the sand as you lay back on one of the hundreds of perfect beaches we have is annoying at times. Stops you checkin' out tha chicks.

Gnske

On a positive note, Foakes has been super

He’s obviously a top shelf keeper and he looks to be better organised with the bat than all bar Root & Stokes

Some of the other English batting techniques are very weird and don’t inspire confidence at all
Watching Sibley and Burns in tandem is one of the worst things i've ever experienced.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely Foakes should be first-choice in the subcontinent now? Much better keeper than Bairstow/Buttler and arguably a better bat against spin.
Yeah he’s class. They could drop Lawrence for Buttler when he’s back but when Crawley returns it’s going to be a tricky selection.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I can't comment on the veracity of most of your post, but let me assure you nobody is pissed off they have to live in Australia. Although the glare of the sand as you lay back on one of the hundreds of perfect beaches we have is annoying at times. Stops you checkin' out tha chicks.
Thought being in the same country as Burgey maybe a reason, tbh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why am I not surprised that the same level of idiocy is displayed on twitter by Vaughan, KP and Warne as it is here by Burgey and Social? Burgey is probably angry he has to live in the ass of the world map but **** off if you think this pitch is not good. Consistent turn, bounce and pace. If you cant play spin, dont play cricket, ****s.
HB in being defensive about Chennai’s awfulness shocker

Woeful deck. Woeful joint.