• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Wrestling Finisher

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
They've always protected it well on the main roster as well iirc. Not that it counts for much mind you, given Corbin himself is just a joke these days

Athlai

Not Terrible
End of Days is super protected and looks pretty good but I still prefer his deep six signature.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
They've always protected it well on the main roster as well iirc. Not that it counts for much mind you, given Corbin himself is just a joke these days
A part of me likes the combination of him being a joke but if he hits that move then it is over! But yes, I was more of a fan with him before he was a joke. I thought he was the coolest thing back when he was in NXT.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
A part of me likes the combination of him being a joke but if he hits that move then it is over! But yes, I was more of a fan with him before he was a joke. I thought he was the coolest thing back when he was in NXT.
I actually find Corbin as a heel pretty funny tbh, I just have no desire to see him wrestle really

Kraken

State Captain
**** I can't believe I've missed this thread for so long

even though I can't stand him at all, Corbin's End of Days is amazing

love aleister blacks black mass, my god its devastating

and you'll never see it in WWE anymore, Kenta Kobashis Burning Hammer(although The Brian Kendrick did a siiiiiiick version of it in the Cruiserweight Classic which Daniel Bryan marked tf out for)

Aritro

International Regular
Yeah I wavered about whether to post this one or not. Looks incredible, but the 'best' wrestling move should only appear to take years off someone's life expectancy, not actually do it.

It does look sick though...

**** me, that's horrifying. And I thought that other move before could break necks. :unsure:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had considered making a big boring post about how there's so much more to a good finisher than just the execution of the move. There's the finishing sequence, the move being protected and kicked out of at the right moments & the callbacks, and that really, often the best finishers lean into those factors more than just the move itself. And also that so often when people moan about certain moves being devalued in the modern era, they neglect to mention that often the move had history prior to it being someone's finisher where it was used as just a move as well (ie Tombstone Piledriver)

But then Chuck Taylor did an Awful Waffle on today's Dynamite and reminded me that the Awful Waffle is the best finisher