• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Wrestling Finisher

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
MVP's playmaker was one of the worst I can remember.

That reverse Rock Bottom thing that Chris Kanyon used to do pretty bad also.

Shri

Mr. Glass
619 would be an ATG signature. Never felt it worked as a finish.
not sure if i am making up a memory but i remember someone holding a chair in front of someone's face on the rope when rey hit a 619

actually looked like it could hurt for once

Athlai

Not Terrible
Signature moves would be a good list, Blue Thunder Bomb, Deep Six, Draping DDT, Goldust or Ortons powerslam.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Triple suplex is a good one for a signature move. Eddie was fun at his peak.

Also Goldberg's spear is technically a signature move and not a finisher.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
DDT another move that has totally been bastardised, just another transition move now, shame
Yeah. For all the effort Jake the Snake put into it to make it seem like a conclusive finisher it really has fallen down the pecking order ever since.