• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
my xi for the next test:

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Pant (fingers crossed. idk if we even have another batsman in the squad. would rather play with 10 players than with shaw, which is the same thing anyway)
Agarwal
Saha
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Siraj
Natarajan
Y hate Rahane so bad you making Agarwal replace him in middle order

Kirkut

International Regular
I suspect they'll go with Saini again as he did pick up some wickets.
Saini is needed, gabba is bouncy and he's the last bowler we have who could bowl in 87-90 mph range. In fact the last proper fast bowler after Siraj and Bumrah

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't trust traditional wisdom about Australian decks anymore. Thank you PEWS for shattering my certainties. Is the Gabba actually bouncy?

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
So, how does everyone feel about the idea that if India had actually taken all the runs they knocked back, they would have won by 5:27pm?
Lord Hanuman was injured and couldn't run.
If he had tried to push it he might have lost concentration.

Not getting the win doesn't bother me at all.

Window

U19 Debutant
Saini is needed, gabba is bouncy and he's the last bowler we have who could bowl in 87-90 mph range. In fact the last proper fast bowler after Siraj amd Bumrah
Did he cross 140kmph much this match? I only glanced at the speeds a few times and he was bowling mid to low 130s.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did he cross 140kmph much this match? I only glanced at the speeds a few times and he was bowling mid to low 130s.
He was maybe mid-high 130s for the most part. He’s obviously a step down on the other two blokes but he wasn’t terrible. Based On what some of the Indian fans said about him, I didn’t expect him to hit the pitch

Kirkut

International Regular
He had to deliberately bring his speeds down because he was giving too much width to Pucovski and Labuschagne in 1st innings.