• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reminds me a lot of the Rahul and Pant batting in England when they put on a monster partnership they got more and more reckless, and quickly they collapsed.
Fortunately for India the target isn't quite as daunting and Pujara's not Rahul.

Niall

International Coach
100 and India start looking really good, especially if it's before Tea. Depends on how many wickets fall on the other side though.

I think India are gonna win this, it feels like their day. Don't @ me.

Have you seen the Indian lower order?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Even though it would probably be the death knell for NZ's WTC chances, I really want India to win this. This is just sensational from Pant, would be a Stokes-tier effort if he could do it.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Even though it would probably be the death knell for NZ's WTC chances, I really want India to win this. This is just sensational from Pant, would be a Stokes-tier effort if he could do it.
TBF there are series after this that could change things

Spark

Global Moderator
real test of paine's captaincy here. aus still obviously massive favourites but only if he keeps control of the game. pick a plan and stick to it.

Niall

International Coach
Given the tendency for the tail to collapse, I'm only gonna believe when we have <60 remaining with 5 wickets in hand

Even then,,,,Ashwin looks hopeless with the bat these days and not sure how restricted Jadeja is.

Not as if Vihari is in much form either.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both Indian batsmen are happy to play Green really far from their bodies at the moment. I daresay there's nothing really in this pitch.