• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Is green unlucky or just not bowling the right length. Swear he always manages to make the batsmen get an edge but it never gets caught, either goes for 4 or falls short.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How many required runs does Pant have to get it down to before getting out for India to have a chance? 100?

Also how low key great is this innings from Pujara.

Spark

Global Moderator
Is green unlucky or just not bowling the right length. Swear he always manages to make the batsmen get an edge but it never gets caught, either goes for 4 or falls short.
if you keep getting an edge but it doesn't go to hand then that's bad luck imo. the fake "unlucky" is when you keep beating the edge with pretty balls pitched too short.

Niall

International Coach
Reminds me a lot of the Rahul and Pant batting in England when they put on a monster partnership they got more and more reckless, and quickly they collapsed.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many required runs does Pant have to get it down to before getting out for India to have a chance? 100?

Also how low key great is this innings from Pujara.
100 and India start looking really good, especially if it's before Tea. Depends on how many wickets fall on the other side though.

I think India are gonna win this, it feels like their day. Don't @ me.