• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Christ, Warne just mentioned the idea of a new ball attack of Cummins and McGrath as Aus AT for the past 25 years. What a ****ing batsman's nightmare.

I'd have Johnson as 3rd quick just for some crazy variation.

TheJediBrah

What's Vihari doing and why is Pant batting before him? Surely he's not injured too
Sure, for relentlessness. But for pure "let's just blow these ****s away when on-songness", Johnson is almost unparalleled.
or "let them off the hook with loose crap after the other 2 have built all the pressure"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's Vihari doing and why is Pant batting before him? Surely he's not injured too
I actually thought it might mean they were going to have a bit of a dash and see if they could put themselves in a position to chase the target. Pant's start doesn't really suggest that's why he went out there though.

Burgey

How come they got ball tracking for that replay in about 15 seconds but when there's a review it takes about 5 minutes?

DriveClub

International Regular
I actually thought it might mean they were going to have a bit of a dash and see if they could put themselves in a position to chase the target. Pant's start doesn't really suggest that's why he went out there though.
Looks like pant is limited in terms of shots he can play because of the injury. And agree with comms you should wear an arm guard when it's already injured

morgieb

How come they got ball tracking for that replay in about 15 seconds but when there's a review it takes about 5 minutes?
I think it's more of a procedural issue (i.e. look at all areas first before going to ball-tracking).

Sometime it's a case of taking longer to calibrate.