• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
It's an entirely different thing. They're not giving him an Anglo name, they're giving him a name that's phonetically similar. I've had many such insults over the years. It's not racist, it's possibly abusive but it's nothing worse than what Hadlee or Anderson have had to face.
so have i and i can tell you that 100% it is absolutely racist sometimes.

almost as if your own personal experience is not, in fact, determinative of everyone else's.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering we're playing for the draw anyway, I hope Pujara refuses to take singles tomorrow to conserve energy and maximally trigger the loser brigade.
If we’re gonna lose anyway I hope he scores a run a ball 80 and gets out stumped coming down the track to loft Lyon

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Can we move past the heckling incident please, it's all so speculative considering none of us know exactly what was said.

If you insist on discussing it, at least take it to the other specific thread.
Apparently the group ejected were friends of friends