• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lol its how i got an opening to start a conversation with a chick that i dated for a few months

she kept saying it like how you'd pronounce the word ram when you talked about a goat

went on an epic rant about how putting together two syllables was out of her reach

had good rapport with her before that rant so it came across as funny rather than pissed lol
Did you have some hateful filth with her after your rant?

Window

U19 Debutant
Yeah I'm expecting this to be over before tea time tomorrow. India's lost the series here. The injuries have blown away their chances. I don't have much background on Ishant, Pandya, Rohit, Umesh and Jadeja's (previous) injuries. Could they have been managed better?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Faf - ab weren't facing Cummins then... Cummins is a kind of bowler who never gets demoralized, I thought Pujara would tire him in 1st innings but he's always positive.
From memory faf-AB were facing a 3 man attack with Pattinson injured

TheJediBrah

Cummins is the major difference. Hazlewood and Starc are very good but Cummins has a great attitude, always bowls with tail up.
Pretty big difference indeed. I think that pace attack SA faced was Siddle/Hilfenhaus/Watson, and they weren't in their best form either. If India get through tomorrow it would be the greatest chase of all time.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cummins is the major difference. Hazlewood and Starc are very good but Cummins has a great attitude, always bowls with tail up.
Cummins could possibly be the best pace bowler I've ever seen. I've never seen him fall to pieces. He always seems to bowl to a plan specific to each batsman and he never bowls a bad ball. He doesn't even need the new ball or a lively pitch to be dangerous. If you could clone a pace bowler to play in adfinitum you'd pick him.

TheJediBrah

I saw a video of Dravid mocking the australian accent the other day, was that racist?
Can't be racist against white people. If it were a minority with an Australian accent, then I'm not sure. We'll have to ask the experts. @AussieTragic

wouldn't expect anything less from proven ball tamperer Rahul Dravid though