• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll tell you the main thing Warne has in common with Trump, ****s are so obsessed with everything they say and do and every time they say something stupid these people go crazy and have to tell everyone all about it for some reason.
If Trump was besties with any cricketer, it'd be Warne

cnerd123

likes this
Stumps!

How are our batting stocks for tomorrow. We've got:

Che Pu
Rahane
Vihari
semi-injured Pant
dislocated thumb Jadeja
end-of-3rd-test-fatigued Ashwin
debutant Saini
tired Bumrah that is yet to deliver on the promise of his FC 50
Siraj

Can thy survive a full day of this bowling?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brett Lee a fair shout too. Trump would appreciate anyone who tried to kill Piers Morgan. Binga's politics loosely line up too.
Haha I had no idea Binga's politics were like that until I stumbled on his wikipedia recently. I'd bet McGrath has some ivory in that fire too.