• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hm weird one, looked like it may have flicked the glove when it popped up off the pad. Couldve gone either way but not sure there was enough to overturn. Probably good common sense to not give it though dunno

Spark

Global Moderator
Hm weird one, looked like it may have flicked the glove when it popped up off the pad. Couldve gone either way but not sure there was enough to overturn.
Nah when it popped up off the pad, it was already well behind the gloves. Hard to see from front-on though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon getting a lot of turn and bounce. Ashwin by comparison didn't turn it much
Probably more of a "typical" Aussie track with bounce rather than roughness on the wicket which suits his style better than the previous matches. He's got a very good record in Sydney historically IIRC.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
That’s a bold one to overturn. Could’ve easily brushed the wrist strap on the way through.

marcus1232

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The thing I am perplexed with is the 3rd umpire went off his gut feeling and not what the evidence showed. Nothing conclusive to show that he wasn't out.

Spark

Global Moderator
The thing I am perplexed with is the 3rd umpire went off his gut feeling and not what the evidence showed. Nothing conclusive to show that he wasn't out.
I mean how much more do you need? It pretty obviously missed the glove as it went past and by the time it went up, it was a good six inches behind.