• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah he's been great so far. He's played pretty straight and is hitting the gaps.
Partly to break up his rhythm. Must say I was impressed by the way Pucovksi played him, except for the dropped catch. Been a lack of offside strokes.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think part of the reason why teams struggle to achieve 13 overs an hour is that drinks takes up nearly two overs' worth of time.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lack of Jadeja here on day one is perplexing tstl when the two rookie quicks aren't bowling very well at all.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See, this is where I think you're learning. Never waste an opportunity to stick the knife in and promote your POV. Good work.
Tbh I just couldn't stand the thought of GAS going a single day without thinking about what an obnoxious **** I am