• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah this has always stood out in his Shield batting. He falls over sometimes due to that trigger movement, but he seems to be aware of it when he does it and consciously plays dangerous balls straight to mid on instead of trying to whip them.
and thank you for this too

cnerd123

likes this
Saini's been kinda crap on this tour and recently, but he's got skills. He can swing it, he's got pace, he's got a decent short ball. He's in a bad patch of form right now so we can't see all this, but it would be wrong to write him off as a prospect entirely on the evidence of this tour.

And he's also got a knack for taking random wickets, which is always a plus.

cnerd123

likes this
also nice symmetry for the debutant to get the other debutant out. hopefully it won't be the last time they play each other.

Get Ashwin on for Smith?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saini's been kinda crap on this tour and recently, but he's got skills. He can swing it, he's got pace, he's got a decent short ball. He's in a bad patch of form right now so we can't see all this, but it would be wrong to write him off as a prospect entirely on the evidence of this tour.

And he's also got a knack for taking random wickets, which is always a plus.
Never seen it

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah well, a fine innings from Pucovski. I admit I was sceptical, but I am definitely impressed the way he played, looked more and more comfortable the longer he was at the crease. While paitence is still required, the signs are good for Australia and especially for Will himself