• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
i'm still more offended by that completely uncoordinated and unnecessary jump and skip before the catch than i was by him claiming it
and then the actual "catch" itself. catch the ****ing thing, don't flap at it like a ****ing seal

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean we were kinda dicked the moment Umesh limped off injured. Already lost Kohli to paternity leave and Ishant and Shami to injury. No Dhawan as backup opener to cover for Agarwal and Shaw. We've got a debutant and two players in their 2nd test playing right now. Drawing the series from here would be an incredible feat.

Dropping 2 catches in 10 minutes after a strong start with the ball in batting friendly conditions does not help
Putting Dhawan in Australia down as a loss is pushing it bro

cnerd123

likes this
this is also why a good 'keeper is so important - they set the tone on the field

2 dropped catches and now our fielding get's sloppy. By the time the team regroups and gets focused again, we've fallen behind in the game.

Kraken

State Captain
3 there tbh, but marnus didn't run hard so can understand him saying no. will cut your hair so you can hear him ffs

cnerd123

likes this
Putting Dhawan in Australia down as a loss is pushing it bro
He did alright in the ODIs and T20Is. Has only played 3 Tests in Aus in his career. Also I inherently disagree with Rohit being a part of the Test setup in any shape and form and would have preferred Dhawan over him as backup opener to Shaw/Agarwal.