• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Would have made far more sense to continue with Mayank and have Rohit Sharma bat in the middle order.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Theyre taking an early lunch and resuming play at 1 weather permitting

Is this something new? I always thought lunch n tea break times were meant to be frustratingly rigid

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So the SCG gets more rain than all the other Australian grounds combined and the pitch is a road? Guess the results result from teams wanting to get the **** out ASAP.

mr_mister

Had tix for days 1-4 in the first ballot, but when they reduced numbers and did a redraw, only got tix to day four, which I won't be attending as I have other commitments.
Lol I just rocked up with my client this morning and we got tickets. Sitting with him in the disabled section of the Trumper stand

Perks of the job

stephen

Hearing them talk about the Indians wanting to boycott Brisbane is certainly only the second biggest sook I've heard about today.