• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Pucovski looks good and composed. Not seen any of him before this but can imagine him breaking out some fluent drives if he stays in for a while.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Given he seemed to (re-) hurt himself the previous over, I wondered whether Warner might restrict his movements thereafter. Two balls may not be enough to tell, but those two shots with no footwork supported my hunch.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given he seemed to (re-) hurt himself the previous over, I wondered whether Warner might restrict his movements thereafter. Two balls may not be enough to tell, but those two shots with no footwork supported my hunch.
"Guess I'll have a slash" is exactly what you do when you're not at your fittest