• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
They are the same biobubble rules they have in Sydney. In both cases they have to stay in their hotel when not playing or training. Yet they're happy to do it in Sydney but not in Brisbane. I wonder why?
Aren't those stricter biobubble rules in Sydney in place because they're a condition of gaining the exemption to cross the border into Queensland? i.e. if they weren't to go Brisbane, the Sydney rules wouldn't need to be there.

Anyway, the shopping centre at which the players had indoor lunch has been added to the Melbourne exposure site list too (the exposure was on Boxing Day itself but still).

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They are the same biobubble rules they have in Sydney. In both cases they have to stay in their hotel when not playing or training. Yet they're happy to do it in Sydney but not in Brisbane. I wonder why?
Yeah I wonder why you have to imagine crap that is not true to hate on a team you do not like. Its a toughie indeed.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I wonder why you have to imagine crap that is not true to hate on a team you do not like. Its a toughie indeed.
Imagine crap? FMD you've blatantly ignored everything everyone has told you about the measures put in place for them, and kept sprouting the same bog standard mindless bullshit.

I find myself wondering how you can have so much stuff explained to you but keep repeating ad nauseum "Duuhh they didn't agree to this so they can go home if they want", even though everyone has told you what the measures are, provided quotes from CA & health officials which show they can move around the hotel at will, and are the same in Sydney (yay they're happy) and Brisbane (boo, too hard). Give it up. You're so transparent it's stupid.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Imagine crap? FMD you've blatantly ignored everything everyone has told you about the measures put in place for them, and kept sprouting the same bog standard mindless bull****.

I find myself wondering how you can have so much stuff explained to you but keep repeating ad nauseum "Duuhh they didn't agree to this so they can go home if they want", even though everyone has told you what the measures are, provided quotes from CA & health officials which show they can move around the hotel at will, and are the same in Sydney (yay they're happy) and Brisbane (boo, too hard). Give it up. You're so transparent it's stupid.

:laugh: You did not even quote my full post, and you wanna talk about others' bullshit.

And the fact that the hotel rent out happened the same day the CA supremo said there were no issues, which quite clearly shows what the issue was and how, and more pertinently, when, it was resolved is something that you choose to ignore shows how pathetic your attempts at finding imaginary crap to hate on a team that you hate for no reason, other than the fact that they are from India, are.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Aren't those stricter biobubble rules in Sydney in place because they're a condition of gaining the exemption to cross the border into Queensland? i.e. if they weren't to go Brisbane, the Sydney rules wouldn't need to be there.

Anyway, the shopping centre at which the players had indoor lunch has been added to the Melbourne exposure site list too (the exposure was on Boxing Day itself but still).
My post talked about the Sydney and Melbourne conditions at the start of the tour, the part of my post he has conveniently left out of the quote... Sad to see what jingoistic hatred can do to people, but a great example being provided by Burgey in this thread.

Burgey

:laugh: You did not even quote my full post, and you wanna talk about others' bull****.

And the fact that the hotel rent out happened the same day the CA supremo said there were no issues, which quite clearly shows what the issue was and how, and more pertinently, when, it was resolved is something that you choose to ignore shows how pathetic your attempts at finding imaginary crap to hate on a team that you hate for no reason, other than the fact that they are from India, are.
Yes but mate, you’re still banging on about it as though none of that has taken place and no arrangements have been made. You’re like ****ing Rain Man with this crap. Let it go ffs.

what’s more, I did quote your post in full when I responded to it. Though as I understand it, I had not agreed to that being a condition at the outset so therefore there’s no need for me to do so in any event and I will be well within my rights to etc etc etc etc x 86 posts despite having **** laid out in front of me by a hundred other posters.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Imagine crap? FMD you've blatantly ignored everything everyone has told you about the measures put in place for them, and kept sprouting the same bog standard mindless bull****.

Horse ----> water etc. Just know Burgey, that it's all because of your jingoism or something 8-)

These "oh dear" people I will never understand
Oh dear

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yes but mate, you’re still banging on about it as though none of that has taken place and no arrangements have been made. You’re like ****ing Rain Man with this crap. Let it go ffs.

what’s more, I did quite your post in full when I responded to it. Though as I understand it, I had not agreed to that being a condition at the outset so therefore there’s no need for me to do so in any event and I will be well within my rights to etc etc etc etc x 86 posts despite having **** laid out in front of me by a hundred other posters.
You mean the way you are banging on about something that was resolved yesterday? figures. Continue the hate... And no **** was laid out by any poster with any official sources, and there is a reason CA had to rent out the entire hotel which was not the case when the news broke. Of course, you can continue to ignore reality to oblige the jingoistic hatred, since @Starfighter asked for it. :)

Burgey

I mean, this idea that my hatred of the Indian cricket team (and in particular their supporters) is "jingoistic" is as mistaken as the use of the term itself is in this context.

My hatred of them is visceral and real ffs. Not jingoistic.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I mean, this idea that my hatred of the Indian cricket team (and in particular their supporters) is "jingoistic" is as mistaken as the use of the term itself is in this context.

My hatred of them is visceral and real ffs. Not jingoistic.
Whatever mate, it is based on imaginary crap either ways.

Burgey

CA reporting Australia likely to name its starting XI this arvo some time.

Am happy to provide links to the official source of that comment if anyone needs it.