• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We are going nowhere with this mate. I only responded to posts accusing me of something, when in fact, those posters themselves had been posting on those lines. Everywhere else, I have tried to address the issue at hand with some level of consideration of all factors involved. You can draw whatever conclusions you want from those, but that is what happened.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And I think we should give kudos to CA for ensuring all concerns were addressed and taking the extra cost of the hotel now. I mean, obviously they benefit the most from this series happening, but it seems they have been more adult about it than the Queensland Govt and the Indian team "sources" whoever they were.
Queensland government is not to blame & I generally have no time for them

This is all on CA, NSW government & BCCI

Should have played another test in Melbourne followed by Gabba

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Queensland government is not to blame & I generally have no time for them

This is all on CA, NSW government & BCCI

Should have played another test in Melbourne followed by Gabba
That would have been the easier solution but I guess CA also wanted to placate NSW Government who helped out in their hour of need. Lest we forget, had it not been for the NSW Government's actual leniency (than this perceived one from Queensland Govt), this tour may not have happened at all, which would have caused irrecoverable financial damage for CA.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That would have been the easier solution but I guess CA also wanted to placate NSW Government who helped out in their hour of need. Lest we forget, had it not been for the NSW Government's actual leniency (than this perceived one from Queensland Govt), this tour may not have happened at all, which would have caused irrecoverable financial damage for CA.
It’s always about money

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
One look at the underlying URL and I don't even need to click to know what this is.
Its something every Australian should look at every day, tbh. :ph34r:

If Langer was any good as a coach, he will have that up on his screens in the pavilion to motivate the players for each game day.