• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's right I've been there and i didn't even get festering aids in my scrote

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
When do we find out which lettuce leaf the ICC has used on the covid breachers? Presumably they’ll get an apology to the players for any inconvenience caused and the Covid marshall will be sent back to the West Indies for causing trouble.
Go easy with all this salt in your diet, Burge. At your age, this can't be good for your health.

Spark

Global Moderator
Five Indian players caught breaching the bubble by having an indoor restaurant meal together and getting caught on camera.

Rohit, Pant, Shaw, Gill (I think) and Saini (I think) were the five. You would think that this rules them out of the Test match, I just can't see how they don't get suspended from here, especially with the Test itself so precarious.

Spark

Global Moderator
There isn't but I can sort of vaguely understand it from young players who maybe don't quite get that elite sport demands that even if you don't like the rules, you follow them because professionalism requires it.

Rohit, though...

Shady Slim

International Coach
no open with jadeja ffs we've been over this

glad that this should disqualify rohit but i feel for gill, who looked a genuinely good and entertaining bat. on the other hand, i also don't feel for him because this was entirely his choice and he's endangered the match but, in saying that, given gladys is heck bent on letting the scg trust dicate terms to her on the health side of letting the test go ahead he's pretty low on the naughty list compared to the government lol

Shri

Mr. Glass
Five Indian players caught breaching the bubble by having an indoor restaurant meal together and getting caught on camera.

Rohit, Pant, Shaw, Gill (I think) and Saini (I think) were the five. You would think that this rules them out of the Test match, I just can't see how they don't get suspended from here, especially with the Test itself so precarious.
blame it all on shaw and send him home

proceed with the match

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There isn't but I can sort of vaguely understand it from young players who maybe don't quite get that elite sport demands that even if you don't like the rules, you follow them because professionalism requires it.

Rohit, though...
Like he’s literally just out of quarantine already ffs. Plainly does like a feed though

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's right I've been there and i didn't even get festering aids in my scrote
No it genuinely is. Stay out of Kuta and it’s legit amazing. Grabbed a villa in Seminyak with five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a pool, a home theatre, a chef, a 24/7 security guard and a butler and it was only $750 per night to sleep 10. Do it!

Seminyak has an awesome eat street too. Quality

Gob

International Coach

Should have dragged Bumrah and Ashwin with them