• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

Flem274*

123/5
omg i hate skygo so much right now. cant watch this because it's on endless load. **** you rupert murdoch, not content with destroying democracy you're destroying my masturbation sesh to atg fast bowling.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Genuine question what was better, the Kyle jamieson opening over vs WI in the second test last week or that first over by haze?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Genuine question what was better, the Kyle jamieson opening over vs WI in the second test last week or that first over by haze?
Jamieson IMO, but arguably the best two opening overs I've ever seen live in Tests, so it's amazing they've happened so close together.

Shri

Mr. Glass
A 100 run lead would have been so awesome here. ****ing Paine.

I'd back our bowlers to maybe win it if we had 150 to play with.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think kohli got rattled and thought he had to "try something" tbh
Yeah had to show his intent I suppose. Rahane was camped up in his crease though. Made it looks way more unplayable than it was. It was full enough that even a half decent prod forward would have covered it fine.