• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
That ended quickly.

That said, I'd like to see how we go before making any judgements on how good India's total is.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I guess the slender silver lining is that we get the second new ball under lights later today.

Niall

International Coach
Keep Saha for Sri Lanka tests and let Pant play matches that India might have to break sweat to win please.

cnerd123

likes this
India only managed 250 in the 1st innings of the 1st test at Adelaide last time around too. Managed to win that by 31 runs.

Difference ofc that Aus did not have Smith and Labu

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh I hate India's tail.. managed to disappoint even with minimal expectations. Starc looked genuinely world class for maybe the first time ever against India.