• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You just know Rahane is going to play a really dumb shot to get out now. You don't run out Keemstar and get away with it.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, Rahane should've just kept running when he realised he'd ****ed up. Would be much less painful than what's waiting for him in the dressing room at the end of the day.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bloody hell, this is our 5th bowler too. Reckon this has the potential to be the greatest attack of all-time.

Slips really need to move up.

thierry henry

International Coach
I don’t think he would’ve made it back, but watching from that long shot Kohli could have made that close-ish if he had run. He had already started running back when Hazlewood picked the ball up.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, Rahane should've just kept running when he realised he'd ****ed up. Would be much less painful than what's waiting for him in the dressing room at the end of the day.
It's pretty much always better to just run in those situations. Obviously it's understandable that people don't, but if you run then you're at least forcing the fielding team to execute under a little pressure and, well, Nathan Lyon doesn't have a spotless record in that regard...

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Sanju sucking Kohli's dick for not abusing Rahane on national TV. Incredible.
why do grown men do this

it's pathetic

I mean ok I know if you're chasing a career some people know where their bread is buttered but none of these guys are poor it's just sad. Every single one of the on the air are just pathetic.

I guess having had a career that relegates you to being a has been after 10-15 years makes you turn into a complete sycophant afterwards because you have nothing else going on in life

Stapel

International Regular
This. Mistakes will happen. But saving your arse rather than Kohli's is just wrong.