• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pujara is super edgy but it looks like it's going to be his day.
Don't quite follow this logic tbh. Ball is doing enough off the deck every now and again that it gives you a bit of a chance. Seems quite slow paced though.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't quite follow this logic tbh. Ball is doing enough off the deck every now and again that it gives you a bit of a chance. Seems quite slow paced though.
He's batting with super soft hands and looks to be set. With every ball he looks more and more likely to just keep batting.

Burgey

He doesn't look that set to me yet. Had a few inside edges. Not bagging him, that's new ball batting, but still a real chance to pick him up. Not a ad day to bowl - only 19 degrees.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry, any batsman that sensitive needs to harden up. I wonder what these guys would've done in the eighties when Joel Garner's hand was over the top the screen?

Burgey

Well they would probably have **** themselves like the blokes facing him did, but I do think some of the sightscreen complaints from all batsmen are a bit excessive.

Kirkut

International Regular
Batting is such a complex art, batters like Pujara and Cook make it look hard where judging line and length itself is a tough skill to master and on the other hand you have Laxman who plays shots freely.

Burgey

They give you nothing, these blokes. Just smother you.

Can some Indian posters clarify how/ when blokes go by which name on their shirts etc? I get bokes named Singh going by their first names, but eg why does Agarwal get "Mayank" on his shirt, while Pujara gets his last name? Kohli used to use his last name, now gets Virat.