• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Warner:Injured
Pucovski:Injured
Burns:61 runs in @ 8 this summer

Who tf opens in the first test?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saw the replay & comms are being generous when saying it didn’t get up

He got sconed & it was an awful shot

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd say he takes his eye off the ball a bit as a general rule, but on this occasion it looks like the ball didn't get up much

cnerd123

likes this
somebody to make a compilation video of all the times Pucovski taken a blow to the head while batting please

There has to be a trend here

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh yeah it's a big worry. If you can't play the short stuff you can't play test cricket in the southern hemisphere. Sadly it's as simple as that. If the kid has been sconed that many times there must be a technical issue to it, just as much as there is with the periscope numpty in the Indian LO set up whose name understandably escapes me as he is a non-event.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Oh yeah it's a big worry. If you can't play the short stuff you can't play test cricket in the southern hemisphere. Sadly it's as simple as that. If the kid has been sconed that many times there must be a technical issue to it, just as much as there is with the periscope numpty in the Indian LO set up whose name understandably escapes me as he is a non-event.