• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly Green can't have possibly done more to put his name forward. Would almost certainly have him ahead of Wade now, even if his bowling is restricted to 8 overs a day tops or somesuch
Head knows he's on the chopping block. Desperately over-bowling himself to try and do anything he can to show he has value.

Daemon

Puco 2nd time lucky.

If Warner's injured Australia may find themselves 20/2 pretty often.

Of course they'll then go to 450/2 but still.

aussie tragic

International Captain
I watched every ball of Pucovski's twin double hundreds and this game. Geez he seems to get hit on the pads alot with so many close appeals.

Burner

International Regular
I'd still think Shaw is first choice opener for India. He has to have some credit in the bank. Would be a travesty if Rahul opens again imo. He's had his chance.

Daemon

What's the point of giving Tyagi these overs? Might as well let those who are actually in the squad have a bowl since there's **** all overs left anyways.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Burns, you're fired.

I wonder how quickly it'll take the selectors to go back to Harris or Khawaja if the Polish experiment doesn't come off?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What's the point of giving Tyagi these overs? Might as well let those who are actually in the squad have a bowl since there's **** all overs left anyways.
I think they are thinking the opposite and giving overs to guys who they wont play in the first test, for some reason. :laugh:

Gnske

I think they are thinking the opposite and giving overs to guys who they wont play in the first test, for some reason. :laugh:
They're attacking where Australia least expects it. This is long-form chess they're playing. Sacrificing pawns for the greater good.

Gnske

**** man, I was just wondering if they would bounce him in the tests and unfortunately concuss him again.

Harris, you're up.