• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Green is a ridiculous talent.

His technique for a guy his size is almost a cheat code.

Looks rock solid.

There's no way Head/Wade are ever going to be a patch on this guy when he has 30-40 test matches under his belt.

Australia is missing a trick if they don't play him as soon as possible (irrespective of his bowling ability)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PEWS not being able to understand Burns's comments on flat wickets proves he's not a real cricket fan.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always get a chuckle out of seeing international cricketers have to hop the fence and fetch a ball. So village.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I certainly wouldn't think it'd be a great thing if Harris was back in the team. I might judge his Test failures sliiiightly more leniently than most, but dropping him was the right call for sure, and if he's what was offered up it'd be pretty dire. But Burns playing annoys me just that little bit more.
If Harris plays, it rules out Pucovski and Patto under the One Victorian Rule.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS not being able to understand Burns's comments on flat wickets proves he's not a real cricket fan.
I mean it was more the fact that it was Burns saying it than anything else that got me. Firstly because he's a **** ****. But secondly because the best defence of him (see: Morgieb post) is that he cashes in on the flat ones.

If it was Devon Smith, then okay, that might explain his weird career. But it wasn't.