• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
9 overs so far from Starc and Maxwell for 75 runs, good from India to not let the 5/6th bowlers get away with things

the big bambino

International Captain
He has made test 100s right? You are underselling him a bit as a bat?
He's fine and deserves his spot in the test team after batting well on tough pitches in the shield. I suspect he had to overcome an bias against him as well. In odis our batting works with such a solid top 4. Wade as a replacement at the top is a fair step down in class, though I still do like him.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's fine and deserves his spot in the test team after batting well on tough pitches in the shield. I suspect he had to overcome an bias against him as well. In odis our batting works with such a solid top 4. Wade as a replacement at the top is a fair step down in class, though I still do like him.
Wade probably earned a shot at an ODI spot more than he did a test spot tbh. He's spent the last few years belting around ODD bowlers for fun. Still, he's a class or three below Warner as an ODI opener.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A lot of underrating Wade as a white ball batsman here. He's a completely different player in the last 2 years. I'm very comfortable with him opening alongside Finch.

Gnske

Arrived at the hospital but was kept waiting 5 minutes because SBW was getting his checked.

No god bless him, god give David Warner strength to overcome this injury.

stephen

So apparently Smith suffered vertigo before the match.

Probably explains why he's spent so little time in the middle the last couple of matches. Barely ten overs in each match. :ph34r:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
If warner is out, wouldn't mind seeing

1.Finch
2.Carey
3.Smith
4.Marnus
5.Green
6.Moiso
7.Maxwell

As the batting order.

Spark

Global Moderator
So apparently Smith suffered vertigo before the match.

Probably explains why he's spent so little time in the middle the last couple of matches. Barely ten overs in each match. :ph34r:
In all seriousness that is actually mildly concerning long-term given his concussion history.