• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well yes I would have preferred we pick Copeland and Conway over Patterson and Neser but we can't always get what we want

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Was on the beers with a former colleague yesterday and the brother slurs like you wouldn't believe.

We started talking about the series and he asked me how well I reckoned Will Fucovski would go.

I laughed

Too bad there ain't no Hardik for the tests.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vihari would be a waste of a batting spot

We all know he's never averaging 40 or playing even 30 tests

May as well pull the plug now

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With Shaw, Iyer, Gill and other prodigies coming through the ranks I feel he's just a bloke with a low ceiling keeping the seat warm