• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Smith v Kohli (test match batting)

ishqiya

School Boy/Girl Captain
Actually they all blow their dough and go home whinging about how racism sent them broke.
usman khawaja, jason sangha et al say otherwise. sydney, melbourne, auckland, vancouver, toronto etc etc - all the cities will fall to the chinese and indians. in 15 years the economies will be even bigger.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This **** thinks he's playing some strategy-based computer game. Fmd if the best examples you can come up with are a pillow and a foetus who's been dropped from a State squad, then long live the revolution I suppose.

the big bambino

International Captain
usman khawaja, jason sangha et al say otherwise. sydney, melbourne, auckland, vancouver, toronto etc etc - all the cities will fall to the chinese and indians. in 15 years the economies will be even bigger.
Not that I think this post is anything other than nationalistic dick waving it overlooks the multicultural nature of Australia at least. The question over high immigration numbers isn’t really the point of this thread. Sufficient to say an article I’ve read presents it as a contest between the federal and state governments where one derives the benefits, the other the costs. The article went on to say we have enough Indian engineers and Chinese accountants driving taxis. The comment a lead into recognition of foreign qualifications and the demand for the supply of graduate degrees. I think multicultural societies and immigration benefit societies as they tend to attract the best and motivated. But it isn’t a given and large numbers might not necessarily mean a better outcome especially if we don’t accomodate the costs as well.

It does raise the question of why we are here. That’s right. Smith and Kohli

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Not that I think this post is anything other than nationalistic dick waving it overlooks the multicultural nature of Australia at least. The question over high immigration numbers isn’t really the point of this thread. Sufficient to say an article I’ve read presents it as a contest between the federal and state governments where one derives the benefits, the other the costs. The article went on to say we have enough Indian engineers and Chinese accountants driving taxis. The comment a lead into recognition of foreign qualifications and the demand for the supply of graduate degrees. I think multicultural societies and immigration benefit societies as they tend to attract the best and motivated. But it isn’t a given and large numbers might not necessarily mean a better outcome especially if we don’t accomodate the costs as well.

It does raise the question of why we are here. That’s right. Smith and Kohli
Unless you decide to go ahead and let anyone who wants to come in

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The whole last page has been completely dire. Basically as soon as the nationalist dick wavers came in an spoilt the conversation about Smith and Kohli.

OverratedSanity

Smith vs kohli is such a no contest despite kohli being incredible that approximately 95% of the thread has been off topic. Can't blame anyone tbh. Kohli needs to go another two levels of super saiyan to catch up.

mr_mister

Kohli might end up with more runs and maybe even more centuries but you can't see his average being higher when it's all said and done

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Quite clearly Smith towers over Kohli, and indeed every batsman in the world, when it comes to Test match batting. Best in the world, no doubt.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Another 250* and Kohli's average balloons to 57
Kohli is 626 unbeaten runs away from a 60 average. 2 test series against BD coming up after the next one. 3 double hundreds would take his 200 tally to 10. Also would equal Bradman's century tally.

Crazy thinking though. He sometimes goes missing when you expect him to make hay.

mr_mister

Kohli is 626 unbeaten runs away from a 60 average. 2 test series against BD coming up after the next one. 3 double hundreds would take his 200 tally to 10. Also would equal Bradman's century tally.

Crazy thinking though. He sometimes goes missing when you expect him to make hay.
Only 626 unbeaten runs? Geez should be easy :ph34r: