• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Spark

Global Moderator
Really curious to know the rationale behind every team deciding to dispense with 3rd man these days even in these conditions. There must be a reason.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really curious to know the rationale behind every team deciding to dispense with 3rd man these days even in these conditions. There must be a reason.
Particularly here and in these conditions. Every run is a killer for england RN

Uppercut

Probably Intent. 10 years ago you never saw them despite the fact that 40% of runs were scored there, and the reasoning always had something to do with Sending Wrong Messages.

ajdude

International Coach
worked until 10:30 so missed the first session, is there any reason in particular australia are wearing the phillip hughes black armbands today? did they yesterday and i just didn’t notice?

morgieb

worked until 10:30 so missed the first session, is there any reason in particular australia are wearing the phillip hughes black armbands today? did they yesterday and i just didn’t notice?
Malcolm Conn's wife died was what I heard.