• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Burner

International Regular
No he had other great knocks. I remember him scoring 189 against an Asia XI under immense pressure. It was akin to a WC final in those times.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He'd obviously have to bat further up the order in the modern era. But we'd see more knocks like his world XI knock with the bigger bats and friendlier conditions going around.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
In most of the warm up matches for teams on tour today, more than 11 players play for the teams. Are they considered FC matches, or should they be ?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Rain, rain everywhere. I hope not, but it could well turn out to be a grand total of 16 hours across the 3 matches.
Frustrated
A little exaggerated but more of my frustration speaking here. Have put money in this match and so hoping for it to start soon.