• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are my eyes deceiving me or is an English middle/lower order collapsing quickly? No doubt the last two will add 50 now that I've said this.
Happened a lot in the last Ashes. Not every team is India.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure they are. Australia are only playing with two recognized batsmen.
This partnership is an important one. If the lead is under 50 I think I'd rather be Australia as I would not want to be chasing much on this wicket. Anything over England clear favourites.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
List of Ashes series won from behind:

1897/98
1901/02
1907/08
1911/12
1936/37
1954/55

91Jmay

International Coach
Probably need another 20 or 30 more for it to be an even game. Lyon bowled really well yesterday without luck and was due a few.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
No Anderson and Lyon bowling last. Australia to win comfortably.

Why did they pick Bairstow and Ali ahead of Foakes and Leach. Madness!