• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Ireland in England 2019

DriveClub

International Regular
If thomson doesn't score 30 to offset the 30 he have away he shouldn't be allowed to bowl in the 2nd innings

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just about the worst batting performance in the history of test cricket

Shame that

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who comes into this england batting line up? Stokes and Buttler I presume, but is there anyone else who’s a lock I haven’t factored in? Because it looks really bad for them tbh

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lowest ever total for any side facing Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Ireland or Afghanistan.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely Ireland have better than Thomson (actually I know they do). Even as an allrounder, that's pretty poor. Disappointingly high score in the end.

Spintolose

U19 Cricketer
It's so great to see Ireland's best bowler speaking with a massive London accent.

No wonder he looked so upset to make the honours board.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Who comes into this england batting line up? Stokes and Buttler I presume, but is there anyone else who’s a lock I haven’t factored in? Because it looks really bad for them tbh
I'm trying to think who's playing for the Lions against Australia. If Sibley makes runs in that game, he must have a chance. But there really isn't anyone else I can think of.